How to develop compelling Quad Charts
Quad Charts have been used by the international defence industry for many years to succinctly and effectively communicate a proposal or capability. These same techniques are now being used by companies as a way to market themselves better to defence and other prime contractors.
If you are wanting to better position your company for potential defence contracts or indeed any others, then this workshop is a ‘must’ for you.
Defence Jobs Queensland in partnership with ICN extends an exclusive invitation to members of your business development and marketing teams to attend this workshop.
You will learn:
- About how quad charts are used with Defence
- Why early positioning is so important and how to achieve it
- How to really differentiate yourself from your competitors
- How to structure, draft and design compelling quad charts
Following the workshop you will be offered the opportunity to submit your quad charts for review and feedback from one of the course trainers.
The Free Online workshops will be presented by ICN Queensland and BidWrite - specialists in helping businesses win work across a range of industries, particularly in Defence.
Event dates and registration:
Join one of the Free Online Defence Quad Chart Workshops below:
Please click on the date of your choice to register for the online session:
To get the most out of the workshop is it suggested you have available on the day:
• Print-outs of any company photos that are representative of your services or
products – one is fine, and no more than six
• Copy of your capability statement (if you have one)
• Copy of your draft quad chart (if you have one)
Sessions commence 2.00pm sharp and conclude 4.00pm.
The Zoom meeting link will open at 1.30pm; please login at least 10 minutes prior to the session start time to ensure your internet connection, setup and login is working correctly.
For further information contact:
Industry Capability Network on 07 3364 0670 or email: email@example.com